Gratitude and positivity is what it takes for powerful manifestations. Manifestations and affirmations go hand in hand. Manifestation is about taking action while to make your wishes a reality and affirmation is the credence that the manifestation you are doing is true. An affirmation is a positive statement or declaration that is intended to create a creative attitude, enhance self-confidence, and promote a positive outlook towards life.
Affirmations are words or phrases that are repeated or chanted to affirm a single thought. These positive words create a positive thought process and repeated chanting or thinking about them, makes them a part of your thinking. An affirmation as simple as “I am confident” or “I am successful”, by repeating them regularly a positive self-perception and nurturing a mindset that aligns with goals and desires.
Affirmations are done for love, forgiveness, prosperity, health, inner calm and so on. Affirmations can be written down , spoken aloud or repeated silently in your mind. Following are some examples of positive affirmations –
- I'm worthy of love and respect.
- I attract, and I am ready receive and give unconditional, non-transactional pure love from everyone around me.
- I am worthy of forgiveness.
- As I forgive others, I am forgiven.
- I am a money magnet.
- I am living a life of abundance.
- I am living a physically and mentally happy and healthy life.
- I love myself and my body unconditionally.
- My body is healthy and strong. It can do amazing things.
Patience is my virtue and I gracefully move with life's delays and setback.
I surrender the need for control and allow the things to unfold naturally in the Divine timing.
There are some techniques that can be followed to make powerful affirmations. The effectiveness of these affirmations highly depend upon consistency and belief. It is important to have strong faith and belief for affirmations to see positive changes on your life.
- ◉ Clarity – Your wishes should be clear. You need to focus on what actually you want and focus on a single wish at a time. You need to have clear thought and mindfulness while doing the affirmations.
- ◉ Positive statement – Affirmations statements should be positive and in present tense in present tense i.e. you have to repeat or chant in a way that you have already got what you achieved.
- ◉ Reality – Your affirmations needs reality check as well. It is important to make the affirmations for real and practical gains. It wont work if you made affirmations for something randomly out of the blue.
- ◉ Gratitude – You need to thankful to the universe to make positive affirmations and make them work.
Affirmations are nothing but positive statements which is repeated to gain a specific mindset or belief. They help to reshape one’s thoughts. Following these simple techniques, powerful affirmations can be done to achieve positive results.